With a technology-agnostic environment, we are looking for ambitious and self-driven Solutions Architect to join our team.
Spark is new. We’re forward-thinking and doing a great job challenging the status quo across the software and product development and delivery business. By approaching our customers’ challenges differently, some are saying we’re reimagining the space! We love to hear that, and with a commitment to growing our team with diverse talent, diverse thinking, and promoting equality across our business, we are looking for people to join our team that feel the same or, at least, see an opportunity to do things differently.
We describe ourselves through Radical Honesty; Empathy over Ego; Energy Management vs Time Management; and a mindset that we're 'In it Together'. With a go get it done attitude - Nothing is impossible at Spark.
Committed to growing our team with diverse talent, diverse thinking, and promoting equality across our business, we are looking for people who is ready to grow!
Specifically, we see your time is spent
- As the technical voice for the customer you will work closely with our customers, gathering and understanding their feedback to improve the product and customer experience.
- Ensuring the customer is at the front and centre of each thought process.
- Conceptualise and Design the technical solution that delivers impact to your customers.
- Working hand-in-hand with our delivery manager and delivery teams defining and discussing technical and design requirements.
- Writing code to POC the proposed solution.
- Staying up to date on best practices and technologies. (we provide our team with opportunities to up-skill with new technologies and move along their development into cloud-based technologies).
- Ongoing collaboration with Spark's team of designers, developers, and strategists
What will pique our interest is someone that might have
- 8+ years of experience Solutions Architect or similar role
- 5+ years customer facing role preferably in a consultancy organisation
- 5+ years of experience with various programming languages
- 5+ years of experience with data processing and reporting
- Commercial experience with APIs and SDKs - Ability to get in one quickly
- In-depth understanding of cloud best practices.
- In-depth understanding of data privacy
- Experience in business verticals (Banking, Marketing, Manufacturing
- Curious about technology - always looking at opportunity to solve challenges with technology and data
- Willingness to travel to customer site 25% of the time
- Excellent communication skills, fluent written and spoken English.
How we can support you:
- With a hybrid working environment, your time will be spent between working at customer locations or from home, though you're always welcome and encouraged to join us at our co-working spaces in our Dublin City Centre HQ or Development Centres in Malaga or Lisbon.
- Unlimited holidays (we pay and reward people for their expertise, not time given!)
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving experienced and most importantly, fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing startup and the next success story in software and product delivery
- Team activities and meets worldwide
- Market beating salary, rates; employee stock option plan.
- Maternity and Paternity cover that gives you a chance to spend precious time with your new loved ones.
- If this excites you, send us a note: firstname.lastname@example.org and we can start the conversation!
- If you like the sounds of our business but feel this opportunity doesn't align with your experience and interest, give us a follow below, as our needs are always changing.
Your blog post content here…