Spark is new, and with a commitment to growing our team with diverse talent, diverse thinking, and promoting equality across our business, we are looking for people to join our team that feel the same or, at least, see an opportunity to do things differently.
As a Designer at Spark, you'll get the opportunity to design products for various solutions for startups through enterprise customers. You'll be passionate and dynamic, with an ability to work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll-out products that deliver on vision and strategy.
If you have an eye for intuitive and beautiful design, with as much appreciation for the discovery as the delivery of innovative and ground-breaking products, then this could be your dream job!
Specifically, we see your time is spent:
- Collaborating with an interdisciplinary team during ideation, design and development
- Helping grow and mentor junior members of the team
- Providing thoughtful feedback to team design critiques
- Creating mockups, wireframes, site maps, interactive prototypes, specifications and other artefacts using Figma, Sketch, or similar design tools
- Refining low to high-fidelity wireframes into visually stunning, cutting-edge graphics, animations and interactions
- Producing visual assets needed by development team
- Own responsibility for balancing speed, quality and consistency of design
- Ability to articulate design decisions and ask tough questions to help surface and challenge assumptions.
- Reviewing project resources and providing an analysis on whether they meet the demands of the project
- Developing project plans and project reporting
- Liaising with relevant teams, customers and managers for the duration of the project
- Establishing good relationships with clients and other professionals
- At least 6+ years of experience in product / user experience design
- An amazing portfolio that shows how you have researched and crafted great experiences
- Deep understanding of good user experience, IA, interaction and visual design
- Experience with design tools, such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Axure, or Framer to produce wireframes and high-fidelity interactive prototypes
- Good teamwork and communication skills to effectively collaborate with multi-functional and multi-disciplined teams in an agile environment
- Passion for anything tech, e-commerce and digital product
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced tech environment
- Creative and, above all, proactive mindset
How we can support you:
- We're a fully remote-first work environment, though you're always welcome and encouraged to join us in our Dublin City Centre or Malaga HQ’s.
- Unlimited holidays (we pay and reward people for their expertise, not time given!).
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving experienced and most importantly, fun team.
- An international and diverse work atmosphere.
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing award winning startup and the next success story in software and product delivery.
- Team activities and meets worldwide.
- Market beating salary, rates; employee stock option plan.
- Maternity and Paternity cover that gives you a chance to spend precious time with your new loved ones