Joining our team as a Data Scientist, you’re someone that’s versed in using predictive analytics and innovative machine learning models to create value from data. You’ll form part of a team that will apply data science and AI technologies across our projects using statistical analysis, optimisation, machine learning and advanced visualisation to develop data-driven insights and predictions.
Specifically, we see your time is spent:
- Getting involved and participating in the overall application lifecycle of a project, with a focus on coding and debugging.
- Ensuring the customer is at the front and centre of each thought process.
- Working hand-in-hand with our delivery manager, architect and designers, defining and discussing technical and design requirements.
- Writing clean and sustainable code that you are proud of in the development large scale, high performing systems.
- Defining and writing fully automated tests.
- Staying up to date on best practices and technologies. (we provide our team with opportunities to up-skill with new technologies and move along their development into cloud-based technologies).
- Ongoing collaboration with Spark's team of designers, developers, and strategists.
What will pique our interest is someone that might have:
- PhD in relevant domain.
- 8+ years of experience as a Data Scientist.
- Exposure to Cloud deployment.
- Deep understanding of data privacy.
- 5+ years of experience with SQL and NoSQL data stores.
- 5+ years of experience with Python.
- 5+ years experience data processing libraries and Notbooks (Jupyter).
- Experience with Data pipelines & BI Solutions (Tableau, Qlik, Looker).
- Excellent communication skills, fluent written and spoken English.
How we can support you:
- We're a fully remote-first work environment, though you're always welcome and encouraged to join us at our Dublin City Centre HQ!
- Unlimited holidays (we pay and reward people for their expertise, not time given!)
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving experienced and most importantly, fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing startup and the next success story in software and product delivery
- Team activities and meets worldwide
- Market beating salary, rates; employee stock option plan.
- Maternity and Paternity cover that gives you a chance to spend precious time with your new loved ones.
- If this excites you, send us a note: firstname.lastname@example.org and we can start the conversation!
- If you like the sounds of our business but feel this opportunity doesn't align with your experience and interest, give us a follow below, as our needs are always changing.