We work in lean, empowered, and collaborative teams that communicate daily with our customers and allow us to focus on solving complex technical challenges. You will work with, and learn from intelligent colleagues while also having opportunities to demonstrate your own leadership skills. We have a strong culture and a reputation for technical excellence within the industry and are seeking a skilled and motivated Automation Engineer to help grow our team.
Specifically, we see your time is spent:
Due to the dynamic, fast-paced nature of Production, no day is like the other so logical thinking, problem-solving, accountability and an ability to work as part of a global team are essential. Continuous Improvement is core to what we do so you will collaborate with senior test engineers to identify ways of improving process efficiencies and quality of our releases to production.
- Work with a team to develop and maintain automated test framework suites across multiple products.
- Figure out the most effective testing strategies, both automated and manual, for our customers and products.
- Read and understand business requirement documents and determine the best way to create tests for each item assigned to them
- Create detailed, comprehensive documentation supporting developed testing plans and automation scripts.
- Execute tests for each release.
What will pique our interest is someone that might have:
- Strong communication skills: written, spoken and presenting.
- Experience with Agile software development lifecycle and related tools
- Detailed knowledge of QA processes and terminology.
- Experience with CI/CD release processes and ability to set up automation suites e.g. Jenkins.
- Experience testing RESTful APIs and competent with API testing tools (ex. Postman and Swagger).
- Experience in Behaviour Driven Development frameworks.
- Experience working with customers and users, providing guidance, and status.
- Performance testing tooling knowledge and experience.
- Experience with platform virtualization environments (AWS).
How we can support you:
- Hybrid work, with a wonderful, sunny office in Malaga city centre.
- Unlimited holidays (we pay and reward people for their expertise, not time given!).
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving experienced and most importantly, fun team.
- An international and diverse work atmosphere.
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing startup and the next success story in software and product delivery.
- Team activities and meets worldwide.
- Market beating salary, rates; employee stock option plan.
- If this excites you, send us a note: email@example.com and we can start the conversation!
- If you like the sounds of our business but feel this opportunity doesn't align with your experience and interest, give us a follow below, as our needs are always changing.
Your blog post content here…