Lead of Delivery
Spark is new, and with a commitment to growing our team with diverse talent, diverse thinking, and promoting equality across our business, we are looking for people to join our team that feel the same or, at least, see an opportunity to do things differently.
As Lead of Delivery at Spark, you'll define and execute various product solutions for startups through enterprise customers. You'll be passionate and dynamic, with an ability to work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll-out products that deliver on vision and strategy.
If you have an eye for intuitive and beautiful design, with as much appreciation for the discovery as the delivery of innovative and ground-breaking products, then this could be your dream job!
Specifically, we see your time is spent:
- Implementing and managing product strategies, while identifying and filling product gaps and generating new ideas that grow market share and improve customer experience
- Translating product strategies into detailed project requirements
- Managing agile product development processes (ideation through delivery and knowledge transfer)
- Working closely with our engineering team to deliver objectives and goals on time, and on budget
- Working closely with sales, design, engineering and QA to successfully deliver a value based product
- Provide management, leadership, and strategic vision of the Spark delivery function
- Resource planning
- Manage training strategy for the delivery team
- Liaise with leadership team on successes, issues and lessons learned from implementation
- Overseeing strategic governance of the delivery function of Spark
- Establishing methodologies to set productivity and quality standards for projects and the delivery function
- Point of escalation for any impediments to successful delivery
- Maintaining continuous improvements for the delivery function of the business
- Analysing product and project requirements
- Working closely with UX team to develop product strategies and establish product definitions, problem statements and values based propositions
- Reviewing project resources and providing an analysis on whether they meet the demands of the project
- Developing project plans and project reporting
- Liaising with relevant teams, customers and managers for the duration of the project
- Customer relationship management
- Establishing good relationships with customers and other professionals
- Team management
- Technical competence and understanding of the digital space
- Evidence of working with Agile project management methodologies
- Experience of managing medium to enterprise-scale projects throughout the entire lifecycle
- Managing multiple small-medium projects at once
- Passion for anything tech, e-commerce and digital product
- Product mindset
- Experience working with UX
- Establishing product strategies and definitions
- Maintaining effective relationships with engineers
- Deep understanding of how to create teams of multiple levels of resources across multiple departments
- Creative and, above all, proactive mindset
How we can support you:
- We're a fully remote-first work environment, though you're always welcome and encouraged to join us in our Dublin City Centre HQ or Malaga R&D Centre.
- Unlimited holidays (we pay and reward people for their expertise, not time given!).
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving experienced and most importantly, fun team.
- An international and diverse work atmosphere.
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing startup and the next success story in software and product delivery.
- Team activities and meets worldwide.
- Market beating salary, rates; employee stock option plan.
- Maternity and Paternity cover that gives you a chance to spend precious time with your new loved ones.
If this excites you, send us a note along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can start the conversation!
If you like the sounds of our business but feel this opportunity doesn't align with your experience and interest, give us a follow on LinkedIn, as our needs are always changing.