Spark is new, and with a commitment to growing our team with diverse talent, diverse thinking, and promoting equality across our business, we are looking for people to join our team that feel the same or, at least, see an opportunity to do things differently.
As an IT Engineer at Spark, you'll implement, maintain, support, develop and design our company’s communication network. Your role is important if the company is to achieve its goal of providing maximum performance and security for staff, suppliers and customers. You'll be passionate and dynamic, with an ability to work with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to design, build, and roll-out and deliver on IT vision and strategy. This provides an opportunity for a strong IT Engineer to take a step up and grow their career to IT Manager in the future in a green field organisation.
Specifically, we see your time is spent:
- Taking ownership of the IT function within Spark.
- Support Spark’s collaborators on the IT needs and challenges.
- Working hands on managing our fully SaaS/Cloud based tools suite, both from a security and configuration POV.
- Ensuring security management of user allocation and access management.
- Engaging with Spark’s operations department for onboarding and offboarding of Spark’s collaborators.
- Hands on experience with security/SAML/SaaS based platforms (OKTA, GSuite, Slack, Atlassian, HusSpot and LastPass).
- Heavily involved in and responsible for an ISO 27001 certification process (having worked in an ISO 27001 compliant environment previously would be a big plus).
- Commercial experience with IT management and knowledge of office networking.
How we can support you:
- We're a fully remote-first work environment, though you're always welcome and encouraged to join us in our Dublin City Centre HQ or Malaga R&D Centre.
- Unlimited holidays (we pay and reward people for their expertise, not time given!).
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving experienced and most importantly, fun team.
- An international and diverse work atmosphere.
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing startup and the next success story in software and product delivery.
- Team activities and meets worldwide.
- Market beating salary, rates; employee stock option plans and profit sharing schemes.
- Maternity and Paternity cover that gives you a chance to spend precious time with your new loved ones.
If this excites you, send us a note along with your CV to email@example.com and we can start the conversation!
If you like the sounds of our business but feel this opportunity doesn't align with your experience and interest, give us a follow on LinkedIn, as our needs are always changing.