With a technology-agnostic environment, we are looking for ambitious and self-driven data consultant to join our team. Your primary focus will be to the advise and implement a data strategy for our customers and in combination with a team of delivery engineers and Data scientists. Ensuring this strategy is aligned to create maximum business impact. If you're confident with your analytics skills and driven by making good use of data, while being part of a team to deliver impact using data and using contextualised data then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Spark is new. We’re forward-thinking and doing a great job challenging the status quo across the software and product development and delivery business. By approaching our customers’ challenges differently, some are saying we’re reimagining the space! We love to hear that, and with a commitment to growing our team with diverse talent, diverse thinking, and promoting equality across our business, we are looking for people to join our team that feel the same or, at least, see an opportunity to do things differently.
We describe ourselves through Radical Honesty; Empathy over Ego; Energy Management vs Time Management; and a mindset that we're 'In it Together'. With a go get it done attitude - Nothing is impossible at Spark. Committed to growing our team with diverse talent, diverse thinking, and promoting equality across our business, we are looking for people who is ready to grow!
Specifically, we see your time is spent:
- Getting involved and participating in the overall application lifecycle of a project, with a focus on analysis and reporting.
- Ensuring the customer is at the front and centre of each thought process.
- Working hand-in-hand with our delivery manager, architect, data scientist, delivery engineers, defining and discussing technical and design requirements.
- Staying up to date on best practices and technologies. (we provide our team with opportunities to up-skill with new technologies and move along their development into cloud-based technologies).
- Ongoing collaboration with Spark's team of designers, developers, and strategists
What will pique our interest is someone that might have:
- 6+ years of experience as a Data Consultant
- 5+ years of experience working in a customer facing role (external or internal customers).
- 5+ years designing and implementing data structures for analysis and reporting, ideally in AWS.
- Strong ability to be able to gather customer requirements and relay that back to delivery team and also the customer.
- Commercial experience with reporting/BI Solutions (Tableau, Qlik, Looker, Quicksight and/or Power BI)
- Excellent communication skills, fluent written and spoken English.
How we can support you:
- We're a fully remote-first work environment, though you're always welcome and encouraged to join us in our Dublin City Centre HQ or Malaga R&D Centre.
- Unlimited holidays (we pay and reward people for their expertise, not time given!).
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving experienced and most importantly, fun team.
- An international and diverse work atmosphere.
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing startup and the next success story in software and product delivery.
- Team activities and meets worldwide.
- Market beating salary, rates; employee stock option plan.
- Maternity and Paternity cover that gives you a chance to spend precious time with your new loved ones.
If this excites you, send us a note along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can start the conversation!
If you like the sounds of our business but feel this opportunity doesn't align with your experience and interest, give us a follow on LinkedIn, as our needs are always changing.